We connect Albertans to their community. We do this by assisting with their search for gainful employment, or by easing their transition into a new home. We also connect employers with the right applicants.
Those who come to the Bredin Centre for Career Advancement can utilize the knowledge of our staff to become fully contributing members of their community. It is our mission, and we are determined to achieve it, one Albertan at a time.
- 1-Step Employment Program for Newcomers
- BredinWorks for Internationally Educated Professionals
- PATH (Program to Assist the Homeless)
- International Pharmacy Bridging
- Alberta Registered Nurses Assessment Program (ARNAP) Preparation
- Community and Home Care Worker Program
- LINC – Bredin Language Instruction for Newcomers
- Servus-Bredin Microloans for Professional Newcomers
- Bredin Employment Centre