Columbia College is a student-centered institution where graduates are respected nationally for their high academic achievement.
Our goal is to create a rich and dynamic learning environment where every one of our students, learn from each other and become successful respected leaders in their community and fields of study.
- Accounting Assistant
- Alberta Basis Security Training (ABST), Strategic De-escalation, Threat Pattern Recognition Use of Force and Professional Investigator
- Dental Assistant Professional Diploma
- Education Assistant Professional Certificate
- Health Care Aide Certificate and Practical Nurse Professional Diploma
- Social Services Professional Diploma
- Transportation and Warehouse
- Child Care Assistant
- Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) and English as an Additional Language (EAL)
- Academic Upgrading (Grades 1-12 for adults)
- Trades Entrance Exam Preparation
- Services for Persons with Disabilities