Columbia College is a student-centered institution where graduates are respected nationally for their high academic achievement.
Our goal is to create a rich and dynamic learning environment where every one of our students, both Canadian born and new Canadians, learn from each other and become successful respected leaders in their community and fields of study.
- Accounting Assistant
- Alberta Basis Security Training (ABST), Strategic De-escalation, Threat Pattern Recognition Use of Force and Professional Investigator
- Dental Assistant Professional Diploma
- Education Assistant Professional Certificate
- Health Care Aide Certificate and Practical Nurse Professional Diploma
- Human Services Professional Diploma
- Transportation and Warehouse
- Level 1 Early Childhood Educator
- Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) and English as an Additional Language (EAL)
- Academic Upgrading (Grades 1-12)
- Trades Entrance Exam Preparation
- Services for Persons with Disabilities