Click here to learn about future job openings
Are you tired of sending out job applications day and night and getting nothing but radio silence? We have good news for you! When you apply to our Administrative Talent Pool you are applying for multiple positions all at once! Whether you are an aspiring Administrative Professional or Administrative Guru looking for a new and exciting opportunity to show off your administrative expertise, we want you!
The Administrative Talent Pool (ATP) is an initiative that allows for the submission of an online application to be considered for opportunities within the Government of Alberta, whether you are looking for full-time, temporary, part-time, or short-term wage opportunities in positions located across the province. No need to apply for multiple job postings – we will keep an inventory of qualified candidates who are available to fill current and future vacancies across the province within our Administrative Support 3 and 4 levels.
Your strong attention to detail and accuracy will help you prepare correspondence and a variety of documents. Your exceptional relationship building skills will help you provide customer service to both internal and external stakeholders. Your desire to excel and achieve results will make you an asset to any team. In addition, excellent communication skills dealing with individuals in person, over the phone, virtually and in a variety of written formats (e-mail, letters, etc.) will help you be effective in any administrative support role. Your organizational and prioritization skills will assist you in meeting deadlines while producing quality work that will lead to your success.
Our Administrative positions provide support to a wide range of operations within the GOA. The responsibilities assigned to a role may be focused on one type of work or may be a combination from various administrative support categories in the following areas:
Office and Administrative Support
Call Centre Support
- Administrative Support 3 – High School diploma plus a minimum of one year of related administrative experience
- Administrative Support 4 – High School diploma plus a minimum of two years of related administrative experience
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Minimum of one year of work experience using Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Required skills: verbal and written communication skills, client service, attention to detail
Administrative Support 3
Temporary/Permanent: $1,551.94 to $1,888.54 bi-weekly
Wages: $21.41 to $26.05 per hour
Administrative Support 4
Temporary/Permanent: $1,708.35 to $2,087.32 bi-weekly
Wages: $23.56 to $28.79 per hour
- Comprehensive benefits plan: https://www.alberta.ca/advantages-working-for-alberta-public-service.aspx
- Public Service Pension plan: http://www.pspp.ca
- Leadership and Mentorship Programs
- Professional Learning and Development
- Positive workplace culture and work-life balance
- A commitment for a safe and healthy workplace