Thank you for your interest in being a member of the Kiewit team.
In order to be considered for a position, you may create your Kiewit Trade Profile Here OR submit your resume to TradesJobs@kiewit.com.
All resumes will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be contacted if qualifications and experience match open positions on our projects.
No job is too large, too small, too complex or too challenging for Kiewit. Our unique network of decentralized offices, backed by a multi-billion dollar organization, allows us to tackle projects of any size, in any market.
The depth of our resources is reflected in the variety of projects we construct. From roads and dams to high-rise office buildings and power plants — we have built it all. Regardless of a project’s scope, Kiewit works to meet its clients’ needs in the timeliest and most cost-efficient way, while always remaining focused on quality and safety.
For more information, call 1.877.4.Kiewit
- Remote Site Facilitator
- Senior Field Engineer – Civil
- Senior Piping Field Engineer – Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers
- Civil Field Engineer – Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers
- Civil Superintendent – Western Canada District
- Engineer 2 – Western Canada District
- Project Controller
- Safety Intern – Kiewit Energy Canada District
- Business Development Director – OGC, Industrial & Power
- Equipment Engineer – Western Canada District
- Project HR Specialist
- Geotechnical Lead – CES (Kiewit Infrastructure Engineers)
- Business Specialist – Western Canada
- Quality Inspector