Click here to learn about future job openings
Qualico is an industry-leading integrated real estate company operating in Western Canada and the US.
Established in Winnipeg in 1951, we have years of long-term expertise, trusted financial partnerships and a strong mix of diversified business verticals: single-family and multi-family homes, community and commercial development, building materials supply and services, build-to-sell projects and property management.
Our commitment extends to our people – our most valuable asset. From each new community we create, to the finely-crafted homes we build, our people are our strength. As leaders in innovation, safety, and environmental standards, Qualico’s people bring their vast experience and unparalleled professionalism and spirit to all we undertake.
We invite you to experience Qualico – our people, our products, and our way of thinking.
Qualico is a purpose-driven company committed to helping build better cities. Read our inaugural Corporate Responsibility Community Report to see how we are taking action on our mission.
Watch our CR video here:
- Forklift Operator, Star Building Materials Calgary North
- Technical Support Specialist, Qualico Calgary
- Digital Marketing Specialist, Qualico Calgary, Edmonton or Winnipeg
- Sales Assistant, Sterling Homes – Edmonton
- Accounting Administrative Assistant, Qualico Edmonton
- Online Sales Specialist, Sterling Homes Calgary
- Truck Driver – Class 3, Star Building Materials Calgary
- Boom Truck Driver – Class 1, Star Building Materials Calgary
- Assistant Site Superintendent, StreetSide Developments Calgary