Click here to learn about future job openings
TELUS is a dynamic, world-leading communications and information technology company with $16 billion in annual revenue and 15.2 million customer connections spanning wireless, data, IP, voice, television, entertainment, video and security, healthcare and agriculture.
We’re a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
- Service Technician – Apprentice (FFH) – Bonnyville, Lac La Biche, St. Paul, Cold Lake
- Part Time Sales Representative | Sunridge Mall, Calgary, AB
- Store Manager | Edmonton City Centre, Edmonton, AB
- Telecommunications Technician – Coronation, AB
- Security Alarm Installer
- Full Time Sales Representative | West Edmonton Mall, Edmonton AB
- Service Technician – Apprentice (FFH) – Whistler, BC
- Service Technician – Apprentice (FFH) – Fort St. John, BC