Here at Vecova we are passionate about inclusion and believe we can improve the lives of all members of our community. We are a dynamic leader in the disability sector providing programs, services and enterprises designed to meet the needs of persons of all abilities though housing, employment and wellness services. We are a team of talented individuals, big-thinkers and collaborators, who embrace our values and guiding principles to drive our mission and vision forward. “We are creating a workplace culture of inclusion and belonging where all team members feel heard and valued. We are a diverse group of individuals working towards a common and noble goal of inclusion for everyone.” – Kelly Holmes-Binns, Chief Executive Officer – Vecova
Vecova is a leading edge, registered and accredited charitable organization that has been meeting the lifelong and changing needs of persons of all abilities and the community since 1969. Vecova has a wide range of inclusive, innovative and impactful programs and services in the Calgary, Bighorn Municipal District, Rocky View County Municipal District and Banff National Park region. We support our consumers with progressive practices that integrate our programs and services, social research and innovation and enterprises. We are always growing our network of people, programs and services all designed to achieve:
- Good health and wellbeing for Albertans of all abilities.
- Adequate, safe and affordable housing for Albertans of all abilities.
- Inclusive and sustainable economic growth, employment and decent work for Albertans of all abilities.
We serve a growing consumer base of over 100,000 annual visitors, with hundreds of partnerships and community connections, including our research affiliation with the University of Calgary, our award-winning Baggage Cart Handling Contract at the Calgary International Airport, and Aquatics, Health and Fitness’ civic partnership with the City of Calgary. We engage, connect and empower people of all abilities, ages and backgrounds to feel welcomed and included. Our achievements and success are a direct result of the hard work and dedication of all of our employees.
When you work at Vecova no two days will be the same You’ll have the opportunity to embark on a gratifying career with an organization that puts people first. When you work at Vecova you belong. Join Us!
- Marketing and Advertising Specialist
- Communications Assistant
- Job Coach
- Housing Services Team Leader (Term)
- Housing Services Practitioner
- Housing Services Practitioner – Complex Needs
- Housing Services Practitioner – Ultra Complex Needs
- Wellness Services Practitioner
- Lifeguard / Swim Instructor
- Housing Services Team Leader – Ultra Complex Needs