Through our commitment to high quality, personalized care, WJS Canada helps persons with developmental disabilities (including acquired brain injury, FASD, autism, etc) to overcome challenges and develop their strengths. We ensure a full life by forging friendships, nurturing a sense of belonging and encouraging community inclusion.
LEAP is a FREE program at WJS Canada where Individuals aged 15 – 30 with various barriers to employment complete a person centered curriculum based around developing self determination, self awareness, and self advocacy. Participants will then begin a job search for inclusive work opportunities and customized employment. If you or someone you know is interested in this, please join us for an info session or reach out with any questions you may have.
- Youth Workers (part-time 24 hrs/wk) in Edmonton, AB
- Disability Support Worker (Full-Time Days 8a-6p) in Bonnyville, AB
- FASD Community Specialist in Slave Lake/Wabasca, AB
- Disability Support Worker (Awake Nights) in Bonnyville, AB
- Job/Career Coach – Youth Employment Services in Kenora, ON
- Complex Behaviours Disability Support Worker (Part-time) in Vegreville, AB
- Specialized Outreach Youth Workers in Surrey, BC
- Home Share/Foster Care Coordinator in Nanaimo, BC